Old 06-30-2011, 03:45 AM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
In agreement with you Lori. I guess part of the problem is that some of us are so eager that they get their parcels off the day you announce the swap partners nad the recipients recieve their parcel within a few days.

For those of us that are not so quick off the mark or are international senders, the wait for our partners is much longer and, I suppose, becomes interminable when everyone else is bounding around with glee. Patience is a virtue and as you pointed out it does not go unrewarded.

Thank you Lori for all the hard work you do on our behalf.

PS Despite the time on this post, it is 9 am here and the sun is shining brightly - a lovely day to dry the washing which is done and on the line.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I have to say something, I guess I let it go on to long. No one knows why a package wasn't sent. I am getting pms about all the negative posts here. They have to stop now. If there is a problem, pm me. This is suppose to be fun! Angels have been dispatched to where they are needed and things are being taken care of. Like my mom used to say, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything. Everyone who signs up will receive a package. I don't want any more people dropping out because of all the negativity.
Also for those of us here in Canada, we were dealing with a postal strike for several weeks and we were unable to send anything out unless it was by FedEx or other international courier. For some, that could be quite pricey. I couldnt send my package out until yesterday (as the strike ended a couple days ago). I added a couple of peace offering gifties to my package and a big apology and thanks for patience note card. But things like this are out of our hands.

Just my two cents worth :)