View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 07:42 AM
nhnative

Originally Posted by wannaquilt1
Originally Posted by nhnative
Originally Posted by wannaquilt1
yes I am very lucky, he came to my house and even brought the Janome 3160 along just in case i wanted to keep that one instead since it's a brand new machine and would be the same price. Isn't he awesome? I guess it's someting with being in the south... you know southern hospitality and such. I'm very lucky. I came here 3 yrs ago from Cleveland Ohio so it really is a new world for me. No one went out of their way to be helpful there so I'm still getting used to how nice things are here :)
That's funny. I moved to NE Ohio 4 years ago from NH
wow you are right by where I used to Hang out! I love Cuyahoga Falls. Isn't that where they have "rockin on the river?" we used to go there every summer and hang out. I graduated from Kent State and met my husband there. Ahh the memories. I miss it. I really miss Fall in Ohio... here we don't get many seasons except for hot and humid LOL
Yes Cuyahoga Falls is a really nice city. They do have Rockin on the River. I'm beginning to think that there are only 2 seasons here. Winter and summer. It seems like it doesn't cool down until almost Nov. and then it's winter. I don't like the humid weather here. The yard sales are good and there are so many of them. It seems this year people must be hoarding their fabric. I haven't found much yet. Pat