View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Bill'sBonBon

Hello and thank you to everyone. My DD Ronnie Did have a mild HeartAttack. She is on post attack meds and Nitro,She is in no immediate danger as long as she follows Doc. orders. Friday they are going to do a Stress test and someother kind of test to see if there is a blockage. If there is it will be taken care of. Our talk this morning, I could tell she is not as apprehensive as she was. She is only 5'1" Med. frame,She had gotten to over 200 lbs. Both of my DD's are obese, they were not that was as girls or teens only after babies and they both had,idiot first husbands. I have begged,cried,prayed and bought each a treadmill from sears before I retired,so there was no excuse about excersise. Both girls sold it. So I just turned it over to God and realized they had to be the ones not me it was all up to them. This DD got the message from him and has lost 11 lbs. She now knows she has to get it off if she is going to be here to see her grandkids grow up.
So please keep her in your prayers and thank each and everyone of you for you kind words,What a wonderful place.
Bonnie