Old 06-30-2011, 08:24 AM
Bobbinchick

:-D :-D :-D :-D And I'll never buy the Hobbs batting again. It was so wonky and it made my quilt a mess and I'm in the hopes that I can save it. All that work on it and right now for nothing. I took out one side after I did the stitch in the ditcn around the borders and took that out 4 times and still can't seem to get it to come out right. It keeps shifting and the fabric just won't lie flat on the batting and I'm so unhappy with it. I used a walking foot , tried a longer stitch lenth and all and it would not come out with out it shifting to a point where a fold would accur. Bleep! So I decided that I'm going to fold it up and put it away and work on it at a later time by hand. I can put it on my Q Snap frame and stitch those borders by hand. I was goign to enter it in the Clallam Co . fair, but it isn't good enough to do that and then I was going to give it ot Sis for her birthday in a couple of weewks. I decided to put it away and will try to save it at another time. I said bleep, bleep and bleeep Well gotta get busy on the house work. I'm making room for my china cabinet. I bought one for $60.00 and it's a fixer upper , but I can do that. I can put new knobs on it and it is a beauty. It had 3 doors with glass on it and I'll get new glass shelves cut for it and it has a light in it also. It's 6 feet tall, 39" wide and 14" deep and has 3 door on the bottom and shelves in there too. I can put all my teap pots in it as I have a nice collection of them. Every one have a great day, Huggies, Fay