Old 06-30-2011, 09:25 AM
irishrose

This is a continuation of the weight loss thread.

I put the date first so it would be easier to "search".

On July 1 weigh yourself and write it down. Do NOT send it to me. On July 31 weigh yourself again and PM Purplemen or me with your loss. We'll let you know. This is weight lost, not % lost. I will announce the winner August 1.

You cannot win 2 months in a row.

Chit chat is allowed, as well as WAYWO, (what are we working on). Our lives impact our weight, so it's okay to share. Please stay positive and uplifting as that is what keeps us on track. Come to this thread for tips, recipes, encouragement and {{{{HUGS}}}}}}

The prize is a themed FQ. At the end of the month the people who didn't lose as much weight will contact the BIGGEST loser/winner for their information and sent them the themed FQ.

July is for sitting back and enjoying our flower gardens and the sunshine. This month's theme is garden florals. As always if you can not send the theme fabric please send what you have. If you don't have an FQ, send a linear 1/4 yard.

Eat healthy, exercise, try and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign up deadline to be included in the Prize Venture is July 3 at noon EST. You can always contribute to the thread, but it is only fair to have a cutoff for those trying to win.

TO PARTICIPATE, JUST SIGN IN HERE ON THIS THREAD BEFORE JUly 3. THERE IS NO NEED TO PM FOR PARTICIPATION, JUST YOUR ENDING WEIGHT LOSS FOR THE MONTH.

Purplemen is 'under the weather', so I am a temporary substitute. Please feel free to join us if this subject is of interest to you.