Old 06-30-2011, 04:51 PM
ssnare

What a nice package.
Originally Posted by fayzer
Life is full of interruptions. I had to help drain our above
ground pool because we had Niagara Falls in the back yard.

Anyway.......
I have been so busy getting ready for my daughter's visit, that the time just slipped by me today. I when to carry the trash out and low and behold, there sat this big Priority mail box addressed to Moi.

I was literally stunned by all the beautiful things that my Angel, Stash Queen, sent me. I certainly did not expect such a wonderful firmey. I kept pulling thing out until my lap was overflowing. My granddaughter kept laughing at me because I kept saying "I love this" over and over.

Thank you so much for being the angel you are. I did not realize the swap had angels until someone mentioned it in the posts. You really are a special person and you really made my day. I especially love the beautiful wall hanging and the batiks. I have never heard of Thread Heaven or seen tweezers like you sent. The fabrics were awesome and I haven't read the book. I cannot wait to look through the magazines or try the ruler. Everything was so special to me. You even remembered that I am a Soldiers Angel.

There was a John Grisham book, 4 quilt magazines, wall hanging, arc ruler, 13 fabulous pieces of fabric, Interfacing, binding roller (yea!), 5 spools of sulky thread, decorative and applique pins, sunscreen, Pink safety pins and tape measure in honor or Stash Queen's mom.
Patriotic windsock, napkins, Swarovski crystal star, a precious pin cushion box, handy tote, tweezers with a pull hook. I've never see tweezers like these.

I am one happy beginning quilter.