View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 05:48 PM
BATIKQLTR

Wow, this is such an interesting post!!!

I feel, like a few have mentioned, that you have to be open to experiencing a presence. I strongly believe in guardian Angels and I have listened to people talk about seeing loved ones, so yes, I do believe.

I recently fell off a ladder while doing some yard work. I should not have been doing it, I have had neck surgery and there is an titanium apparatus back there that holds my neck up and together. But....The last thing I remember is cutting the tree branch, seeing the ground come up to my face quickly and praying that my neck wouldn't snap on impact. Then the next thing I remember is sitting on a chair in my kitchen trying to call my DH because something was wrong with my arms. When he arrived home, he asked what had I been doing. I told him and he said the ladder is exactly where we keep it and there is no way you could have gotten up out of the corner without help. And yet, there I sat. The clippers were laying beside a crushed bush so he knew I had fallen. We went to the ER and my arm was dislocated and the other arm was badly strained. I have thought and thought about that incident and the only explanation is my Angels helped me up and into the house. No other person was around.

I DEFINITELY do believe in Angels now!!!!