Old 07-01-2011, 06:27 AM
craftybear
Google Goddess

Awesome news, thanks for sharing

I also had heard that Walmarts are bring back fabrics, so be sure to ask the manager at your local Walmart we want fabrics back

Originally Posted by Bluebonnet
I went to my local Walmart and they were revamping the store again. They just did this last July and got rid of lots of stuff. They put walls up in the clothing sections and I couldn't see anything up on the top row really well. They got rid of a lot of the shoes, not good selections left. They got rid of my bolts of fabric, although I got some really good deals. This morning I went in and they were taking the walls down and I saw the round clothing racks being put in. I thought ok I bet they are clearancing pre-cut fabric, and I have had my eye on this kiddy dragon fabric. I go back there and there is no fabric at all, and they have a very long wall fixed up for bolts, and some free standing places for more bolts. There was some of the ladies back there putting the ribbons out and I told them I was so excited that I could come to my own Walmart and buy my fabric instead of going to Balch Springs and Forney. Sooooo wooooot wooooot. By the way this is the Walmart at Hwy 80 and Beltline in Mesquite TX.

Bobbi