View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 06:33 AM
shawnemily

Yes, I believe in ghosts and angels. I have had "visits" from my Mom and my son on several occasions (my angel ghosts). And I bought the house I live in now in 2004....from the daughter of the owner. He was in a nursing home. When anyone would take him out for a ride he would drive by the house to see what I was doing to it. I didnt change much for fear of hurting his feelings. right after he passed away I would hear someone talking and then smell cigarette smoke. It took a while but I figured out it was him. He makes him self know regularly. I have told him time and time again that he can visit anytime but cant smoke in the house... LOL he just doesnt listen. It freaks out some people but I am used to it now. (It is just me and my dogs so there isnt anyone sneaking a cig somewhere and it is even in the winter when all the windows are closed.) I cant make out what he is saying but there have been several times when I think it must be his wife with him becasue I can hear a conversation between a man and woman. My kids think I am "nuts" hehehe.. but my grandaughter heard and smelled the cig one night too!!
When my husband passed away his daughter was pregnant and we were in the process of looking for a new home and selling the old one to her. I followed through on that. She really wanted her Dad's house. The baby's room is the room my husband was in when he was sick. My daughter would hear her talking and go in and ask her who she was talking to and she would say: "Papa... he came to play with me, see..." and she would point to "him". She certainly wanst making it up... she was too young to.