View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:58 AM
desertrose

Originally Posted by AUQuilter
I am truly sorry about the loss of your daughter. I would like to say that her service is not forgotten and your sacrifice is not either. You will be kept in our prayers. As far as not standing for the Pledge of Allegiance, shame on them. Without the sacrifices made by our military and their families, they have the freedom to attend the movie of their choice. I think that we as Americans just don't appreciate just how good we have it. Many people leave their homelands and families just to come here- we are the land of opportunity. Don't squander it.

I echo your words from the mountains to the priaries to the oceans white with foam. God Bless America, your daughter for her service and your loss. Standing for the Pledge of Allegiance is not an option, where ever it's repeated, people stand , men remove their hats and children are silent. What's happened to respecting the land of the free and the home of the brave. I guess they have to print it on the movie screen, PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE!