View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Airwick156

Today I had the chance to go to Harbor Freights which is like a gazzillion miles away from where I live. Anyways, we go to HF, and my husband makes a bee line to the restroom...I make a bee line to Isle 9 (I have that isle memorized) all the way to the end look up (only cuz I am short and have to look up to see anything) and By GOLLY GEEZ...I SEE BLADES...I let out a little "woohoo" and the poor old man that was in the same section as I was jumped as I scared him so much with all my excitement. But there were 6 packages of blades SIX...I couldn't believe it. Soooooooooo I was NICE and THOUGHTFUL to the next quilter I only took 5 packages...and left one...I could have taken all of them but I didn't. That little evil devil on my left shoulder was trying his best to make me take all of them. But the good devil won out.
Anyways, I take the blades up to the counter to pay for them...only words out of my mouth was "Hi how are you today" And she says "Hi I am fine...I can see that your a quilter!" SAY WHAT??? How does this girl know I am a quilter so I ask her...and she tells me in her exact words "ONLY QUILTERS BUY THESE BLADES". lol I was surprised that she said that let alone KNOW that. So I guess our secret is out everyone....Oh dear...I hope they don't raise the prices on us.