Old 07-01-2011, 07:34 PM
M.I.Late

I was paying $60 for a full set of colored ink cartridges: you know Black, Magenta, Cyan and Yellow. I use Brother LC61 for my all-in-one printer.

I found this place online

Compandsave.com

I am the consumate skeptic - read all the reviews - decided that for $25.00 for a set of 10 cartridges (in my case it was 2 of each color and 4 black) - worst case I would have to send them back with a nasty letter.

My printer ran out of Magenta and I ordered online. They came in fairly quickly (can't remember how long) and I carefully put it in. The entire time praying it wasn't going to break and spill ink all over everything. Oh yes, I can imagine the worst case scenario every time. It worked! I started printing (holding my breath) - wow nice! Didn't dry quite as quick but works. Have since changed, yellow and cyan. Still ticking right along.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up. With the economy the way it is now, we all need to save. I'm sure they're probably made overseas, but right now, I need to save the money I can't save the economy by buying from Brother right now, although I'd like to. Give those online ink suppliers a try - it's saving me a bundle. (Now, it may print less - but so far so good and they say it prints the same quantity)

And NO, I have absolutely no affiliation with anybody that sells ink.