View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 08:03 PM
galvestonangel

We bought a house where a man and women had been killed. The man was actually seen a few times. I believe he looked after us as my children were growing up. He liked to play tricks and hide things on one of my DGD.

My experience is about my sister. The day before she died she was in a coma and started talking to family members that had already passed on, and she was reading from the bible. She died in 1968 and I don't know if I felt her presence until about 8 years ago. We had moved into another house and I was working on my computer and I smelled smoke. I couldn't find where it was coming from. This when happened off and on for about a year. Then I saw a program that said sometimes they let you know by smoke. She did smoke when she was alive. One time I heard her say "I am here, I am here" scared me to death. About 6 months ago, I got very upset with her daughter about her mishanding something. I did call and apologize the next day. But a couple of days later, I got in my car and smelled cigarette smoke, then it went away. Then a day or two later my DH and DD got in the car and asked me who had been smoking in my car. I told them my sister is mad at me for fussing at her daughter and she is smoking in my car to spite me.

Now on the angels, I tripped in the parking lot of the church and went forward, straight down. I did not catch my self and I had little pieces of gravel on my forehead and chin but I was not hurt. It should have smashed my face. I believe my angels cushioned my fall. My DH could not believe I was not hurt.