View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 09:38 PM
tammy cosper

Originally Posted by RobertaMarie
What a blessing. Were I in your shoes, I would pay it forward and invite my friends to come help sort it out and share it. The groups who make charity quilts would love some and lots of people could benefit, and you would still have more than you could use. Our guild had lots of donations that they displayed on tables and told the members to take what they wanted and leave a donation for the guild fund. There will be lots of charity quilts made from them.
I am glad you were the recipient and not me, but that is how I would choose to do it. Blessing of love and wealth to you.
I have kinda looked into some of the boxes and I found this box that has blocks that are put together. They are album blocks with signatures on them already. So I called my cousing and asked her to find out what group or guild she was in where those names belong to. And I told her I would sew the blocks together into a quilt and we could take it to that group or guild and leave it with them for the memories sake. So she is working on that now.lol