Old 07-01-2011, 11:42 PM
SharonAnne

Such interesting geneology stories!! I find it all fascinating how information was lost or forgotten and it's so exciting to find a new clue. My next step is to get my Grandmother's adoption records opened. She was born in 1900, and passed away in 1998. But do you think I can do this with paying attorney fees - nope!!! Who is it going to hurt NOW, I ask? To the Bill Clinton relative - lol, and that's all I dare say about it... hahaha.

I was the grateful recipient of my June swap package today - the anticipation is over - except now I get to look forward to July, right? A great big thanks to "Fayza" (don't know real name). I received 3 different fabrics, and I'm not talking FQ's, but yardage, in blues and florals which helps fill in my stash gap. And yippee - also enclosed was a tape measure with markings that I can actually read without my glasses that keep getting stonger each year. There was a beautful keychain that will go well with my new car, which now has 1023 miles on it. Let's not forget the tomato pin cushion. I need those all over the house, and this is a contribution to my sewing area next to my recliner. There are still a few empty places, but that was a welcome addition and puts me one closer. Lastly there was a zippered change/coin purse. I can "always" use those - I MUST carry all my little items around all the time and it's better to contain them rather than let them loose in the bottom of my handbag. Thanks again, Fayza. Here's the photo.

June Swap Pkg Rec'd
[ATTACH=CONFIG]219650[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-219644.jpe