View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 01:34 AM
Born2Sew

Like most of you, I prefer to call them spirits. My first encounter with spirits was years ago when I was just 8-9 yrs old. We lived in the country with no neighbors close by, We lived in a pasture that was about 160 acres. One day I was playing outside not very far from the house and could distinctly hear teh voices of children. Couldn't hear what they were saying, it mostly consisted of laughter.
I tried to get closer to the sound and called out to them.
The closer I tried to get, the farther they seemed to be. I finally decided they didn't want to play and went on my merry way. It wasn't until years later that my daughter called me and said her hubby thought she was crazy for hearing voices. That sort of took me by surprise so I began asking her questions about where she heard them and what they sounded like. After a while, I remembered the children's voices from so long ago. I told her I was surprised that she could hear them, as she was an adult. And, above all, she wasn't crazy because I had heard them too and knew they were there. (She was living on the same piece of land that I grew up on).

My next story isn't quite as peaceful. My daughter and her first husband divorced, and since they were living on the family land, he wanted the house. We made him move it. A few years later she remarried. She and her new hubby bought a refurbished double wide and moved it back to the same spot. It wasn't long until her jewelry started coming up missing. There were 2 places in the house where their dog would stare at the wall and growl. The electricity does strange things sometimes the lights won't come on in the main bathroom, and other times they will.
One night pictures she had up came flying off the wall.

This really bothered me because it didn't sound good and not knowing the history of the home they'd purchased left me with a really bad feeling about what had happened in it prior. So I got a bottle of Holy Oil and she and I went through every room in the house praying over it, and marking over each doorway with a cross using the Holy Oil.
Not long after that, my son in law saw an orb of light rush down the hallway into the living room and out the ceiling.
There is still a black spot on the ceiling (that continues to get larger) She has been unable to find anything that will take it off, it looks like black soot. I haven't heard them complain anymore about strange bizzare occurances, so I guess whatever was there is now gone.