View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 04:26 AM
Wendys Quilts

This has been very interesting read this morning :) Some creepy, some fascinating.

We have only been our house a couple of years and our house was at that time 9 years old. My two year old son, at the time, was sitting on our back porch and was looking out the window and said, "mom, who is that old man in the trees?" I told him I didnt know and I asked what his name was and he said, "Fred." Over time I would ask my son if he stills sees him out there and he says he does and then there are times he says he doesnt.

Another time, was when I lived by myself in a small apartment. There were a couple of nights around midnight that my radio would just turn on by itself. After the second time I unplugged it lol Then one morning I was in the shower and I felt something push my right shoulder while washing my hair. I actually turned around to see if someone was with me lol of course there was not.

And then when I was a child my twin sister and I lived in an old home. We were in our bedroom playing one day and we both saw an old lady with blue hair in our closet. We told our parents about it and they asked the realtor about it and were told that the lady prior to us had died in the house.

SO, yes, I believe.

Yes, I believe.