Old 07-02-2011, 08:21 AM
Sadiemae
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
I don’t know about the rest of you, but when I was a child I loved fireworks, and I still do. I have 3 dogs and the fireworks don’t seem to bother them at all. I don’t buy fireworks anymore because of money being so tight, but I do still enjoy celebrating the 4th of July and I am able to watch firework show from my front yard because the park is just a few blocks away and it’s awesome to be able to watch the children in the neighborhood having a great time. It only comes around once a year and I see no harm in people (not stupid people) enjoying celebrating the holiday. To each their own, that’s what great about the US freedom!!!! Sorry some of your pets get upset with them, but I think the people have the right to celebrate. Everyone have a great 4th and try not to be so cranky….LOL
I am not cranky. I think the real fireworks are pretty, but I don't see the point in firecrackers--and that is what has been scaring Molly for a week now. I simply would like to help her, so that she doesn't shake and panic everytime she hears them.