View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Pam H

This is all so interesting! Oh, yes, I believe in both ghosts and angels.
I was driving and my daughter was in the passenger seat. I was just ready to turn left at an intersection; there was an oncoming car also waiting to turn left. Someone screamed "STOP!!!" inside my head, so I stopped! A car came flying around the oncoming car. They would have most likely killed my daughter.

My brother was driving his semi when a crazy guy with a death wish, driving on the other side of the interstate drove down in the ditch and pulled out right in from of my brother. My brother could not move over as he was passing another truck at the time. This huge accident happened where the cab of the semi was totally crushed except for a "protective bubble" where my brother was sitting.
My husband and I went on a tour of a haunted mansion while on vacation. In one room there was a big wooden chair that supposedly was possessed by a ghost. The tour leader moved her hand down the chair. One woman screamed and almost fainted. I felt this "energy" fly into my belly and move down my arms and out my fingertips. It took all my energy with it. It was pretty creepy and cool at the same time.