View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 12:07 PM
Charlee

Originally Posted by dd
My husband came home from work the other day and said "Guess who I was standing beside today." Could be so many people, Who?
Kate Goslin! Oh, goodie for you. He was quite proud of himself. Personally, I didn't quite see it. But he just might be on TV. He's just trying to keep up with our daughter and grandson. They were on OCC when they made a bike for Fallen Heros. Our daughter was in uniform holding her son and looking up at the American flag. The photographer was behind them. It was a beautiful shot. Our son and his Christian/rock band have played at Six Flags. OK, I'm still waiting.

So, what is your claim to fame?

Well...let's see. I was raised near Aspen, CO during it's heyday...my mom was the Assistant Director of Nurses there...so saw lots of celebs at one time or another...John Denver, James Arness, Phyllis Diller, etc. Lucille Ball was a patient in the hospital when she shattered her leg in the 70's...my mom was one of her favorite nurses. I have the ring that Lucy bought for my mom when she left the hospital after a six week stay.