Old 07-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Xylie55

Ok,that sounds good.We'll do 8 pounds this month.That's 8 less than we had.Plus it's a longer month,so we should be able to do that easy.Even if we only do 3 to 5 pounds,as long as we're headed down the ladder,and keep it off.That's why I quite at 10 last month,because it's going to go up a little and down through the month,so I have to find the calorie/burn intake and output to stay there.I just have to have a target to shoot at.I'm glad your hubby is doing better.It is scary.I told my hubby,when I get through with him,I'll let him know,until then he isn't going anywhere.That is good you lost 8 pounds.We just have to keep it up and stay with it.Now that you know what works for you,like me,we just have to stick with it,and not get too carried away and lose too much too fast.Slow is better and stays off.What is your weight now?Mine is 158.And Karen,you should join us.As I know you can do 8 pounds with one hand tied behind your back.That's only 2 pounds a week.Even if we lose 3 pounds,at least we lost. Good luck ladies.