View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 04:44 PM
MyTyme

I believe they are fantastic ... and trying to locate a new one. I have had 3 in the last 25 years -- all bought from the 2-day ad where a rep shows up at a Hancocks or likewise. I have purchased the #2 or #3 machine up from the least expensive. I have worn them out ... they are the ONLY machine that I use. I'm ready for a new one, and inquired at Hancocks today (in Iowa) and was told they may not be doing it anymore. That the company that was, has gone out of business. I found this website trying to do a search on line to find them.

For my personal use, I don't want anything fancy, just forward, back, zigzag, a few decorative stitches (I'm a quilter and sew a LOT!!!) Mine have NEVER been in for repair or service, just maintainted according to book instructions. One of the models (bought about 10 years ago) the presser foot is a little wobbly from side to side. ONLY complaint. I truly hope I can find another one!!! I'm almost 70 now. I think I'm good to wear one, maybe two more out!!!

The only correspondence I've had with the company occurred when I didn't get all the parts with the machine, and I received them VERY promptly ....

can you tell I REALLLLLLLY like them????