Old 07-02-2011, 04:49 PM
cabbagepatchkid

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by cabbagepatchkid
Originally Posted by Crossstitcher
With the long weekend coming up I wonder how many of these "older Ladies" will be finding new homes?
I know we will be keeping an eye out.
Well, I'm on my way, tomorrow for this model 15 for $20.00!!!!!!
I don't really know much about it but the people are moving and need it out of the house. It was being advertised as a different model but I recognized it.
Lucky you! You will love that machine! My favorite machine is my 15-88! Well, I shouldn't say that, as I love what ever machine I am using at the time I am using it! Like my horses I love whichever horse I am riding the most -- when I am riding that horse!

Nancy
Well, it is a 15-125, after all. I thought that she had advertised it wrong because it's black but all of the info, that I see on the internet about them, shows them as green. I guess I will have to dig a little bit more. Date of manufacture is June 1955. It really doesn't even look as if it's been used (decals are perfect) and the wiring is all in good condition. Along with it came a nice cabinet, some assorted attachments, 1 vintage pinking shears, vintage scissors, electric scissors, a Singer buttonholer in the dark green plastic box, a Singer zig zagger and a bunch of bobbins!!!!! All for $20.00. I still haven't seen the foot controller but I haven't had a really good look under the cabinet, yet.