View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 06:18 PM
montanablu

AngieS - I'm probably one of the guilty ones - but April is SO right! - Life gets in the way sometimes.
I'll check tomorrow what I've rec'd that hasn't been posted - there should just be one, possibly 2.

We've spent the last 3 days ripping out carpet in 3 rooms & laying laminate. Had to make just one return trip for 2 add'l boxes - should have guessed that just because the salesperson & I agreed on the math, didn't make it right!! LOL Tomorrow after church I hope to get the tile laid in the bathroom. Today while they were finishing the last few pcs on the kitchen floor, I started stripping wallpaper. The cabinets are also getting painted (along w/the walls). I have to finish all these projects between kids - working only the occasional days I don't have them. Thank heaven for central air!! It's been 94+ w/humidity in the high 90s also. Not the best working conditions, that's for sure.

I have just a couple blocks to finish. Most have been sent out. Like you, AngieS, I haven't heard from everyone. But I'm hoping closer to the end, they will post what they have rec'd or at last what they HAVEN'T :)

Hope everyone has a safe & FUN 4th!!
Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Hello everyone
Just checking in to make sure everyone is doing okay.
Please remember that not everyone gets on the board as often as they (or we) would like so acknowledging a receipt may take a little longer for some than others. I know this is frustrating and we get worried that it was lost or someone didn't like it, but sometimes it really does come down to life in the way. If anyone needs anything remember I am always here to help out :D
Hugs
April