Old 07-02-2011, 06:44 PM
jaciqltznok
Banned

Originally Posted by M.I.Late
I was paying $60 for a full set of colored ink cartridges: you know Black, Magenta, Cyan and Yellow. I use Brother LC61 for my all-in-one printer.

I found this place online

Compandsave.com

I am the consumate skeptic - read all the reviews - decided that for $25.00 for a set of 10 cartridges (in my case it was 2 of each color and 4 black) - worst case I would have to send them back with a nasty letter.

My printer ran out of Magenta and I ordered online. They came in fairly quickly (can't remember how long) and I carefully put it in. The entire time praying it wasn't going to break and spill ink all over everything. Oh yes, I can imagine the worst case scenario every time. It worked! I started printing (holding my breath) - wow nice! Didn't dry quite as quick but works. Have since changed, yellow and cyan. Still ticking right along.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up. With the economy the way it is now, we all need to save. I'm sure they're probably made overseas, but right now, I need to save the money I can't save the economy by buying from Brother right now, although I'd like to. Give those online ink suppliers a try - it's saving me a bundle. (Now, it may print less - but so far so good and they say it prints the same quantity)

And NO, I have absolutely no affiliation with anybody that sells ink.
the only thing you have to be aware of is, if your printer is still under warranty, using this kind of ink voids that warranty...
My son worked for an ink cartridge place that refills them for you..and they always had to tell customers that!