Old 07-02-2011, 06:47 PM
vintage cowgirl

Thank you for link to pedometer. I just odered one. I think this group will help motivate me, losing weight is harder as you get older.
Originally Posted by charity-crafter
Originally Posted by irishrose
When I PM you, you can tell me if you'd rather have a color the white. 15 yards of white on white or cream is a lot. I would hope everyone sends theirs.
I make QOV's and applique blocks for kids quilts QFK's so I love wow and creams, :lol: even 15 yards.

But I also am always on the look out for patriotic fabrics too. so what ever

Originally Posted by irishrose
If you use a pedometer, be sure it registers before you feel discouraged. Apparently I don't put my feet my arthritic, screw and plate ridden feet down hard enough to make a pedometer register. I have tried several, both inexpensive and pricy. I can walk half an hour and only take 6 steps (according to the pedometer). Strange.
I've had good luck with my Omorn http://www.amazon.com/Omron-HJ-112-D...pr_product_top

It might not work with you, Irishrose, but others who are looking this is good. I've had it for several years now and it still works-even dropped it a couple times. I have to change the battery about once year.

The freebies and cheapies tend to stop working within a few months or less if I drop it in the toilet-surprisingly they don't work after that.