Old 07-03-2011, 06:24 AM
NannySandy

Hello everyone. I'm in for the month but not for the losing quarter. Life is very hectic right now. I went to FL for 2 wks for DGD high school graduation. Overdid it with my knee, but have been faithfully doctoring it since being back home. Its much better. However, I am leaving tomorrow morning going back to So GA. My oldest sister, Judy, was diagnosed with a rare breast cancer 3 yrs go. Last yr it had metastasized to her lungs. She just got results of new PET scan last week. Cancer is now in her liver. She has drastically declined in the past week, so Im heading back home. I dont know how long I will be there, 1,2 wks or longer. Im taking it one day a time and will do whatever Judy needs/wants me to do. She just turned 61. Bless her heart!! Ive been trying to finish a quilt I started for her many yrs ago, with family/personal info and pictures hand embroidered. I want to get this thing finished and too her asap. I do not have time to quilt it myself, so Im taking it to Stewy and he is going to quilt it and give it back to me the next day. God Bless his heart!!!! Unfortunately, I will have to work during the day while I am in GA but so thankful I work remote from home so I CAN go when I am needed. Judy said at least I will "be there" with her.

I am proud of all the losing you all have been doing. I am down as this morning is my lowest weight, which I havent seen in 10 yrs. I need to go back and look to see what I weighed the beginning of June to know how many lbs I did lose last month, but I know it wasnt anywhere near 10 lbs. I have now lost a total of 28.1 lbs. Im SOOO close to the 30 lb mark but still a long way to go. I will check in when I can. Keep up the good work!!!! God Bless you all. Sandy

Lynne, I met a man the other day who rec'd the same injections you did. He said the 1st one took 2 wks to feel results of. The 2nd one gave him almost immmediately relief. You're in my prayers, my friend!