Old 07-03-2011, 07:18 AM
Corry

I was wondering.....if we want to change, add or modify our block theme how do we go about doing that? I am wanting to add a 2nd theme. I have seen that some people have more than one theme . This is nice to have more than one choice of what to make for someone especially when I may not have the fabrics. I don't mind buying the fabric to make a block for someone but there are no fabric stores in my town and I have to drive 80 miles to the coast to shop. It is a nice excuse to get to go over and shop but not always able to go right away. Also am hoping to have some blocks mailed out tomorrow. I have been working on my blocks this week trying to get caught up but the weather is not cooperating with me....lol. The Florida storms roll in everday and I always unplug all my machines when it storms. I take that time to do any cutting of fabric so I have still kept busy. I still should have packages to mail to daylily4u and Scrapquilt. I will drop you an email after they are mailed so you know to look for your blocks. Let me know how to add a theme. I want to add horses to my Themes with the backgrounds any neutrals shades. Browns, black, tans or even green. Horses any color. Thanks