View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 10:37 AM
QuiltswithConvicts

Originally Posted by Roxanne
Originally Posted by Ducky
Thank you, ladies, for the nice comments. Roxanne, I have decided to use the same color of embroidery floss all the way through. At first I thought about changing it around, but I like the idea of having just one.

I really love the look of the white fabric Kathy used. Makes all the colors stand out beautifully. I keep going back to that pic - I love it.
That background fabric is light blue. I hate my camera - gonna replace it either tomorrow or Tuesday! Takes lousy pictures. I have noticed them getting worse & worse as I post to the QB.

I know what you mean Ducky. I kept my floss the same color of yellow on all my 16 center blocks but have decided to do a change up on my outer blocks. I'm thinking I'll use a coordinating thread on each. But you know how it is, I may change my mind when I see one or two done.
I have been using different yellow floss colors on the center blocks. I am thinking about adding other colors on the outer ring of blocks. I did use different colors on the first go-round when I was using Razzle Dazzle. I have 3 floss boxes full of DMC. Used to do nothing but Cross Stitch, so I had every color at that time!