Old 07-04-2011, 07:52 AM
craftybear
Google Goddess

Hello Everyone,

I love setting up meet and greets and was wondering what part of the state you are all from so I can set up meet and greets for us and neighboring states can also come and visit our meet and greets.

We usually meet at quilt shops, to shop shop shop, (sometimes meet at a quilt show) have lunch or dinner, I reserve a banquet room for us for our meal, everyone brings show and tell and we have demonstrations. Also gets door prizes, goody bags and more. Lots of fun meeting other Quilters.

I live about 1 hour north of Indianapolis so I can set up Meet and Greets in the state of Indiana.

I have already set up 3 Meet and Greets so far in Shipshewana, Indiana and all of us had a blast. We had quilters from Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, New Jersey, Montana, Pennsylvania, Arkansas so far.

I can set these up for us. If you are interested please post a note on this thread so I can get more meet and greets set up.

I have my 4th Meet and Greet set now for Kokomo, IN on July 30th after the big shop hop of 27 quilt shops under 1 roof and have reserved the banquet room for dinner, show and tell and demonstrations. If you are interested just send me a private message so I can post the thread about this event to you.

Link to "my pages" listing the quilt shops in Indiana, making a list of them and if you have any quilt shops not on this list, please post a message here with the information so I can add them to my growing list.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_page.jsp?upnum=1717