Old 07-04-2011, 09:02 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Originally Posted by kwendt
Originally Posted by miriam
I've never tried either one - the one with the spring or the one that is straight metal - I'm not sure what they do at all. I did test a spring like thing a few weeks ago - it was fun but haven't had time to get back with it. I'm hoping someone would 'splain the other FM feet. I'm laid up today with a bad case of poison ivy mixed with bug bites. We've been clearing a path to the door of a house we bought at a tax sale. Found one well growing plant we suspect might have some street value.... Got it leveled for now - too bad - it was pretty and smells good...
I wonder if either sew classic or stitches in time has a document that explains the differences. That would be good. meanwhile.... I just had to laugh at the rest of your post! I'm NOT laughing that you've got a 'case' of poisen ivy... but at the rest of the post! Amazing what the tax folks will sell, now ain't it!?! (um... if big brother is watching: please know that the previously stated remark is a joke, and in no way endorses, condones or approves of any illegal, semi-legal (if one resides or domociles in california) or quasi-illegal activity on behalf of said party or parties from which, or to which, the said posting was directed, mis-directed, or..... ). lol
LOL: pretty sure you're covered with protection there kwendt!

Miriam, so sorry your tangled with poisin ivy. Not fun. :-(
Ha! Now we are both covered........ I wonder what will happen when we have a bonfire???

Instead of a 'beware of the dog' sign, I could put up 'please don't trample the poison ivy' or' pet the skunk at your own risk' if we were living in the country I would for sure put up a sign that said 'milk the bull at your own peril' any other suggestions? we have a big privacy fence to mend - the more signs the merrier - might at least patch the fence for a while.