Old 07-04-2011, 12:17 PM
QuiltingKrazy

WOW! I have toyed with the idea of posting something similar to this one but thought, why bother anyone with my issues. I DO have a long awaited physical scheduled tomorrow morning. I WILL get back on a "happy pill" of some sort. Got off about six months ago when script ran out. Felt I was doing good until about a month ago. Then the "waterfalls" just start and have a hard time turning them off. (tears) Figure this is mostly depression as I have dealt with the chemical imbalance since 85. Now throw in menapause. UGH! On top of that, my husband is now disabled, now completely but close enough, and I am expected to do some much for him, plus work 40 hrs a week. I think that is what is bringing me down so much. I need to find a support group to help my balance all this out. or at least get it a bit more even. Quilting is my sanity, my therapy! I have my own sewing room with my computer and can sit in here and sew, chat on this board like now, or just cry! Gotta bring a box of tissues in here though! lol
Thanks y'all for being here and a sounding board! I have no family here to talk to about this. Which talking is a great therapy too, if you can get past those pesky waterfalls!