Old 07-05-2011, 05:50 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by miriam
I've never tried either one - the one with the spring or the one that is straight metal - I'm not sure what they do at all. I did test a spring like thing a few weeks ago - it was fun but haven't had time to get back with it. I'm hoping someone would 'splain the other FM feet. I'm laid up today with a bad case of poison ivy mixed with bug bites. We've been clearing a path to the door of a house we bought at a tax sale. Found one well growing plant we suspect might have some street value.... Got it leveled for now - too bad - it was pretty and smells good...
Miriam this is so funny, although, I think I'd have called the authorities just to protect myself! I have gotten poison oak so bad so many times that now I am not allergic to it. When we first bought our ranch there was a ton of poison oak - after years of clearing it away -- getting it all over my body - we have gotten rid of most of it, and I don't get it any more. I can go riding and pull it off the trail with my bare hands! I love it! That is nasty stuff!

Nancy