Old 07-05-2011, 10:47 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by AbbyQuilts
Originally Posted by miriam
Originally Posted by AbbyQuilts
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Miriam this is so funny, although, I think I'd have called the authorities just to protect myself! I have gotten poison oak so bad so many times that now I am not allergic to it. When we first bought our ranch there was a ton of poison oak - after years of clearing it away -- getting it all over my body - we have gotten rid of most of it, and I don't get it any more. I can go riding and pull it off the trail with my bare hands! I love it! That is nasty stuff!

Nancy
Nancy
Its funny when I read that I thought you were telling Miriam to call the police about the poison IVY lol. I am thinking they cant do anything about that. I had to re read her post several times before I got it
:mrgreen:

Not on my A game today
This is getting less and less funny - it's all over every where. AND the pictures aren't quite the same as the ones on the net - no jagged teeth on the leaves. I hate to take a cutting in to the garden store and ask if it is some kind of herb or call the cops and have them arrest me... it's in my house next door's yard too... sure is pretty and smells good.

If you have a picture and you want you can email me it just PM me and I will give you my email address. I unfortunately know what they look like. My brother had a "green thumb" in high school lol
it's leaves aren't jagged like in the pictures on line