View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 09:20 PM
quilterguy27

It is great that a quilters fabric and notions went to another quilter. It's great that you are going to honor her memory by using it or passing it on in her name. I'm also a former smoker. I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary for open heart surgery and for my surgery I quit smoking. I just had my 1 year birthday from smoking on July 2. I completely forgot and didn't even do anything to celebrate. Anyway, woo hoo for me for 1 year under my belt.

If you do decide to pass on some of her fabric I would be honored to have some and you wouldn't even have to worry about washing it first. I could do that. It wouldn't bother me a bit. Congrats to all who have become non smokers and good luck to those trying and haven't been successful yet. You will make it when you are finally ready.

Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
Originally Posted by Pickles
I got a good suggestion put it all back into the contraners it was given in and run a ad in the papper to give it all away to a smoker that Quilts. I smoke and I know that if I should pass on that I would want my DH to make sure my Stash and Notions
will go to a Quilter that want mind the smell and just love my stash as much as I did and be greatful for getting it all. There is
still a bunch of smoking quilters out there that would love to own that poor womens stash, wish you luck with it :-D
I quit smoking two decades ago-----------but I'll take any fabric you want to pass my way!