Old 07-06-2011, 03:13 AM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Originally Posted by nancia
hello rita's mom! i have to ask. who is your avatar? such a sultry look!
amyg-- are you a late nite person, too?
My avitar is my "Blue Dog" Rita! Who I am supposed to be walking every day, but have not been doing like I said I would. :roll:

It seems like lately I am a night owl. LOL Sometimes it is the only time I can get 5 minutes of peace and quiet to concentrate on reading the posts on here.

MJ glad to hear your feeling better!
Missy sorry to hear about your troubles today. Are you allowed to have cake if you just have a tiny portion? If I really really want something I have been just having a very small portion of it and move on. That way I have what I want and stop craving it, and feel good that I stayed in control.

I went shopping today and picked up my .......ummm Husky? but losing quarter? For last months winner. Then hubby wanted to go out to dinner, at a buffet of all things! So I thought well it is the first day of the month so I will treat my self because I have hit the 40 pounds lost mark yesterday. I know I went over my calorie limit but let me tell you all something, except for the salad not one thing really even tasted that good. I just had small amounts of everything I thought I had been missing and now I wish I hadn't because like I said nothing but the salad even tasted that good and it wasn't worth the set back calorie wise. I actually feel much better eating healthy and lite. Something I would never have believed 3 months ago! So for all of the newcomers work hard and stick to your eating plan and your tastes and habbits WILL change. I also realized I only had 2 glasses of water all day till dinner time because I was unorganized and running all day. Not a good start to the month but tomorrow is a new day and I WILL be back on track! We are staying home and irrigating all weekend then we have a bbq on the 4th but I am bringing a fresh fruit salad so I am sure I can make good choices and stay on track.

Irishrose I have that same allergy as you....it causes my butt to get big! LOL :oops:

I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend! Drink lots and lots of water, eat small and healthy, and give yourselves a hug for doing something nice for yourselves. :thumbup:
Reading up on the posts,I have to agree with you on the taste buds.We never eat out,ever,so once in the blue moon I visit my sis,they take me out.And I am disapointed in the food,too.I mean,for someone who gets to eat out maybe 1 time a yr,I really look forward to it,you know?Oh well.I like my salads better anyway.I put all the garden stuff on mine,and is really really good.I eat a lot of green salads and fresh fruits.And suprisingly,very little meat.I could be a vegetarian I think.Except,I do look forward to my steak dinner after a 20 pound loss,even if it's a few months down the rd.It motivates me,big time.