Old 07-06-2011, 04:12 AM
irishrose

nanci, when do you sleep? You posted after me last night and before me this morning. I had a short night because of tutoring. Sleep is a component in weight loss. Sounds strange, but it's coming to the forefront more and more.

Xylie, those are great posts. It's always good to hear success stories like that, so then we know it can be done by all of us, not just rich people with personal trainers. Thank you for taking the time to post. We returnees need the reminder, the newbies need to hear it.

Those of you just joining and anyone else who cares to, we'd like a short bio. Who are you? Weight loss history? Family? Hopes? Dreams? Anything you'd like to share (or not). Not necessary, but a way to know each other better. I liked reading those last month though I haven't done one.

Today, Exercise? Moderate. Food? Light - too much the last few days. Water? Still my weak spot, so I AM going to drink 74 ounces. I need to stop saying 'will' on that one, too. It has to be now, not in the future, so it has to be am, not will.

I AM losing weight and getting healthier. Judy