Old 07-06-2011, 05:13 AM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by vintage cowgirl
Xylie
I am overwhelmed at your weight loss. So happy for you. Your are a new woman!!!!! You give inspiration. Thank you
Yes,It was overwhelming at the start.But like I said,I broke it down in 5 pound chunks,at a time.Then the next 5 pounds.And on and on.Will be 4 yrs this august getting it off.So,not a fast progression.But with patience,and determination,and keeping with it,even when I fall off,staying with it and keep going,it can be done.I am a new woman too.I have more confidence now.Not that I wasn't confident before,but just more comfortable and confident that you and every body else on here can do it too.If I did it,and am doing it,you certainly can too.Most would look at 4 yrs and just give up.I didn't know it was going to take 4 yrs,and counting,but am almost there.I've had to tell myself NO all the time.I had to break old bad habits and retrain my thinking where health and food are concerned.I had to throw out the junk stuff and make a life style change.So,there is no reason why you can't do that too.My neighbor said I was an exception because I've kept it off,and have lost more weight.I said no,I just got tired of being fat and decided to do something about it.And I did.So,hang in there,and lets lose weight and keep it off for good this time.That's going to be my new motto from now on I think.Good luck and lets get er done!