Old 07-06-2011, 05:27 AM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by irishrose
Why is it when you give up and run up the water bill watering the grass, it rains shortly afterward. Rain wasn't forecast until Saturday and my flowers looked tired, so I watered this afternoon. Now it's pouring. It hadn't better be taking off the rose petals. it's really coming down.

MJ, I'm glad to see you back and giving us something to think about. What will accomplish today? Spending time with my oldest daughter. She lost her husband and the only house they ever lived in in a span of 4 months. The constant shopping to replace things without him gets hard sometimes. We took care of some outdoor stuff this evening. I missed making a final bid on a sewing machine I wanted, but she needed me. Hopefully another machine in my price range will come along. If not, I have plenty, just not a Singer 403.

scrapnmom, Just start here. some of those ten pages are better skipped. Don't forget to take plenty of water for those long commutes. I know I tend to want to eat when I'm thirsty.

pnptrapp, thank you for the S M A R T. I will go to the site when I can. Today was too busy.

gail, any time you can get through a holiday without gaining weight is a big plus. Good job!

Leann, I hope the knees become more useful every day. I did talk to my DD. She had the three shots. I taught 4 of my children to drive. The fifth, I gave the job to my husband because he was more patient than I am. She didn't get her license until she was graduated, employed and had saved enough money to buy a car she could drive.

Missy, I hope you like the number you see at your weigh in tomorrow.

Pam, ignore the big losses. Slow and steady wins the race. Most if us can lose 4 or 5 pounds a month. That will get the job done. Did you post an attainable goal on for the month on your calender?

For those of you who haven't read the first 12 pages, I gave the challenge for the month that Xylie requested that someone do. It is to set a PERSONAL weight loss goal for the month and post it on your calendar. I have a big yellow 2 on mine, My goal is to permanently lose two more pounds. Those things need to stay lost. Not enough, you say? Look at two pounds of lard or butter. It's not a small amount.

My tutoree comes early in the Summer, so I'm off to bed. Goodnight. I AM losing. Judy
I agree.2 to 3 pounds is better and won't come back.I been doing 3 pounds a month,till I joined here.Now it's excalated all of a sudden.Hope I keep it off.But I know I will,because if I don't and start going up,I'll get it off by 3 pounds again.So will wait and see.But ya,2 pounds is a lot and won't come back and will stay off in the long run.So,do agree with you.