Old 05-10-2009, 10:19 AM
AkAngel

All I can say for sure is ALOT!!! To much, more than I'll probably ever be able to use in a lifetime, no better make that 9 lifetimes!!. But ofcourse no matter what I already have its never the right piece for what I need then and ofcourse I always buy more than a project calls for because I make tomany mistakes cutting and I don't want to run short.
I took a class last weekend, fusible applique and spent over 150.00 then because they gave us a great discount that day, then just when I got done shopping for that, I remember I had another class starting this weekend so I spent another 70.00 on it. We won't mention what I'd spent in there just a couple weeks before for a mystery quilt we're doing. It should suffice to say that I've done more than my share to keep them in business for another month!!
Muriel
Oh yeah, I'm going to have to shopping for backing one of these days for these 3 projects that are now in the works. I do have a bolt of batting downstairs so I think I'm o.k. on that for awhile. Geesh