Old 07-06-2011, 06:15 AM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by jtapp9
Yay! I'm all signed up! Gonna try to get to JoAnn's this weekend to get the stuff to make a potholder. What is that heat resistant stuff called again and do they happen to sell it at Wal-Mart?

My camping trip was awesome! Went to Marshall's Dry Goods last Friday and spent tons of money on $1.99 clearance fabrics :). I got ALL my black/white/black fabric and bought some fall/harvest in case we do that in October. And if we dont then I have a small stash of fall/harvest :).

Also went to the local Wal-Mart and they are revamping the fabric section and had TONS of decent cotton (and others) for $1.50 a yard....wow...I stocked up on stuff that I thought would make decent backing or neutrals.

I came home LOADED down with new fabric and had packages in the mail from an internet friend that is cleaning out her fabrics and selling them off to me...got an awesome green stars that I am going to add to this months because I really like it! (I think, gotta check the yardage..)

Plus, my CW package was there and it is Awesome!!! Went through those blocks late last night and cant' wait to pick a quilt design and start on that! I have a One Block Wonder I am trying to finish up before I start another quilt top though...

I am so glad to be home and back to internet and my "quilty" friends! :)
Sounds like you had alot of fun!!!! Welcome back!