Old 07-06-2011, 06:48 AM
virtualbernie

Originally Posted by wrice9416
The wheel on the end of the machine has only one wheel, nothing to loosen inside the wheel, it is solid. The machine is a Singer T&S 758
I tried to goggle a picture of it a while ago and couldn't find one of the end of the machine. I'm going to keep trying--I will not be thwarted! :lol: I love a good mystery!

I found this just now...

Dear Cindy,

Thread the machine as if you were going to sew, put the presser foot in the up position, take the tread underneath the foot and wrap it around the screw that holds the foot on, open the bobbin door/plate, insert a fresh bobbin, in the lower left hand corner of the bobbin area there is a button that looks like a club foot- press it to the left. Start the machine up, run the machine for about 4-5 seconds, stop the machne, unwrap the thread from the screw, pull the thread out of the machine, and continue to wind. The first white line on the bobbin is two yards of thread, and so on. When you have enough thread on the bobbin, shut the bobbin door/plate and check to make sure that the club foot button has been disengaged, if it has not then disengage it, then begin to sew. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, let me know.

Thank You,
SewVac Doctor