View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Kappy

Originally Posted by Amythyst02
Oh, I do the same thing. If I HAVE to get something done, like clean I make a list by room. So, I say I am going to spend X amount of time doing the kitchen, and I do not quit until the time is up. I make it for an amount of time I know I will need to clean it. I make myself stick to the one thing. When the time is up, I can then go and do what I want.

Sadly the dust does not bother me, or hubby (thank goodness) but when we are expecting company I want my house to sparkle. So...this weekend we are having company, and I will be making my list, so everything is done before they arrive.

I just hate to clean, I think is the issue, and I to be honest, dust makes me sick, I have asthma and dusting just makes me so sick. So, my hubby does alot of the dusting, and my daughter will come over and do it for me too.

And I live in Phoenix, which has to be the dustiest place I have ever lived !!!!
Didn't you guys just get hit with this gigantic dust storm? Saw it on TV...big wall of dirt bearing down on Phoenix.