View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:44 AM
romanojg

First of all; I admit I don't do it all; at least at one time. On my days off I watch my two little grandkids; that live with me. My 5 yr old helps me pick everything up in the morning and vacumm; he's trying to learn but I normally go back over it. He wants to help me so sometimes it takes longer to get it done that if i did it by myself. I try to make sure everything is picked up. I have my grown daughter living w/me so I rarely cook; I can eat a sandwich or salad and be happy. She stinks at the cleaning so it gets a little messy at times. I figure once she moves out it'll be easier; my dream anyhow. I try to sew in between the kids and staightening up. It takes longer for me to get a quilt done and I recently figured out that the reason I slow down when I'm getting close to completion is because I don't know how to quilt other than SID or knots. I'm organizing my sewing room now so that I can start quilting and I'll feel better about it all. I wish I had a maid but I'd probably be really tired because I know me; I'd have to scrub the house from top to bottom before she got there. If my front rooms look decent I quit worrying about it all; very few people come to visit and if they do they are in the front rooms. We would all like to do it all and I know some people can; it's just not me.