View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Bill'sBonBon

Originally Posted by Chele
I've always heard such wonderful talk about clotheslines. The smell, the crispness, etc. Not to mention saving energy. Maybe we should do a couple of loads this way. And hide the 'unmentionables" of course! LOL! Thanks for sharing. Now I know how to do it!
Oh Chele, the way you hang unmentionables is to hang them about 3 to 4 by their straddle,for a better word. :mrgreen: :shock: :lol: I was taught that by my Mom. :lol: :lol: Being Cotton or nylon on a hot sunny Florida day it didn't take long for them to dry. Now The Males Boxers were hung up by their elastic waist bands. :lol: I haven't had a closeline in a lot of years. Where I lived in South Florida they used to burn SugarCane and the ashes drifted down on your clean clothes, Really makes you say bad stuff. Sometimes if you were lucky you beat the burning and could get them out and back in before they burned the cane.
The close cleaning companies and the softener companies could never compete with good old sunshine and air for a wonderful smell.
BillsBonBon