Old 07-06-2011, 01:35 PM
irishrose

[quote=nancia] it's not easy to put all this out there in front of you. it's very scary that i might be wrong and you will tell me to get lost or "kick" me off the board. but i'm trusting that you won't and you will understand what i'm telling you quote]

I'm not a big fan of quoting everything, but I had to do this.

Not much makes me cry unless it concerns children or dogs, but you got me, girl. No one is going to tell you to get lost or kick you off the board. As I have said a dozen times we are here for each other and that means we are here for YOU. I'm so glad that you have found a way to start pulling yourself back to the world - such as it is.

I know it's an old recommendation, but have a tried a church? We have a 'rule' that no one is talk to their friends at coffee hour until after they've greeted a newcomer and, hopefully, invited that person to join an activity, whether it's a study of some sort or even to work in the kitchen. You can form friendships working together for the common good. That being said, my best friend has moved away and I've found no substitute for her. I have friends, but no best friend and I miss that. I have a did lovely visit with her early this Summer.

Thank you, Nanci, for trusting us enough to share your feelings. {{hugs}}

I am losing weight. I found out how - have a light lunch and take a two year old to the park. That'll do it.