Old 07-06-2011, 02:06 PM
quilthappygail

Gee I go to bed and 12:30 and now just 14 hours later I have a novel to read. I love it.
Nancia I have only two grandchildren that I have had no real contact with since they were small do to a nasty divorce. I was angr,y hurt, sad, and depressed for many years. I made contact with each of them a few years ago since they are grown and are no longer under the "in-laws roof" so they can when ready become part of our family again. As of this point they choose not to so. I resolved myself to that and am felling better about them. They choose to believe lies that were told so be it I can't change that I can only offer them my love if they want it. Live life the best you can and don't carry the burden of things you have no control over. It took me a long time to realize that, I'm 68 and needed to move on and not dwell on things I can't change.

Went on a walk again today early this morning and had a healthy breakfast and lunch and need to drink more water. It's very humid and that makes me cranky. All your posts have brightened my day thank you

I will now take a half hour to work on a quilt and then make potato salad for DH for his dinner. No I'm now having any. It's just for him
Hugs to all ..I am losing
Gail.