Old 07-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Leann

Originally Posted by irishrose
Why is it when you give up and run up the water bill watering the grass, it rains shortly afterward. Rain wasn't forecast until Saturday and my flowers looked tired, so I watered this afternoon. Now it's pouring. It hadn't better be taking off the rose petals. it's really coming down.

Leann, I hope the knees become more useful every day. I did talk to my DD. She had the three shots. I taught 4 of my children to drive. The fifth, I gave the job to my husband because he was more patient than I am. She didn't get her license until she was graduated, employed and had saved enough money to buy a car she could drive.

Judy
Murphy's law.

Thanks for letting me know, Judy. I am markedly better today. I am approaching my elliptical time as physical therapy and since I started it last Saturday, my movement is so much better. Don't understand why I still have so much pain, but believing that it will subside with more time. Once I wrapped my brain around one shot verses the same amount over 3 weeks - I understand the swelling. If there is a next time, I will start using the elliptical after my 48 hour waiting time.

Josh already has his learner's permit. We made the big mistake of enrolling him in a classroom only course - did not realize it was not the complete thing. He has to satisfy 14 hours of driving supervised by me, following a state-sanctioned plan. He has grown up a lot in the last year. We don't really have any choice - he turns 18 in October. I have not been sorry that he is not driving.

Lynne