Thread: EQ 6 Question
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 06:06 AM
jaciqltznok
Banned

Originally Posted by ywoodruff5
Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
skip it and go for EQ7...6 just had too many issues for me...love EQ5 the best...but stuck with 7 now!
Remember when we used to buy the old "records" for just one song and now buy a quiling magazine for one quilt? Well I had to admit it but the only feature I want is the one that is supposed to scan a pic and make an applique pattern. I have another program I use for designing quilts. So my next question is does EQ 7 do this and have you used it?
If you go here: http://www.electricquilt.com/Shop/EQ7/EQ7F.asp
and go to OVERVIEW, you are see/read about that and ALL the fun stuff you can do with 7!

Appliqué blocks and quilting stencils can be drawn using pull-out shapes like hearts, leaves, tear-drops, circles, squares, and more. The Freehand tool lets you draw freely, just as you would doodle on paper. For drawing help, you can import an image and trace right over it. Vines and leaves are easy with the Brush Stroke and Swath tools. Just decide whether you want a plain vine or one filled with flying geese or diamonds.

ANOTHER thing to think of is this..EQ7 is the first version to come with NO limits on how many installs you have..all the others have limits!