Old 07-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Rita's mom

Yay Yay Yay!!! MJ it is party time but don't eat the cake! LOL

I didn't even weigh today because we took my daughter out for chinese for her birthday. I think I did ok on the calories but I know the sodium was way high. But it was good and water weight should come right back off.

Thank you for everyone's input it has helped alot. Sometimes you just can't help not hurting someones feelings especially when they don't know when to stop. And just like Xylie said if she did give him a chance he would be right back to doing what made her break up with him in the first place. Thats what she broke up with him in the first place for, she talked and talked till she was so tired of him doing the same stuff over and over again. Yes I think he was raised by idiots but even people who are, can look around and learn to be different. And I know there are people who never want to be accountable for their own actions and think if they whine and cry someone else should feel sorry for them and fix them. I don't mean to judge his mom but I have always had the feeling that she has always babied him and never smacked his ass, told him NO, and made him be accountable for thing. Now I am pretty sure of it I don't know if its because the dad is such a jerk or what.
My daughter gets off early today so I am going to talk with her and help her figure out how to put into words that he needs to back off and stop trying to buy her back or make her feel so sorry for him she gives him another chance.If he doesn't I agree she needs to stop being nice about it. Do people like that ever care what they are putting the other person through?
It is funny but I always say there is nothing good about getting older except you get some wisdom. All of this stuff that is coming out of him are the things I didn't like about him in the first place, so I guess we at least have that in our old age. LOL